End of Tenancy cleaning Plymouth
Moving home is always stressful, so our team are here to help you…
Many people say that moving house is one of the most exhausting life experiences. Changing address, scheduling transportation and moving your utilities and services takes time and work, on top of this, you must make sure that your property is clean, either to receive your deposit from the letting agent or to ensure that your house can sell.
We remove the burden of pre/post-move cleaning from your to-do list, with our expert cleaning teams who make sure that your new home, or the one that you’re leaving behind, looks and smells pristine and fresh. Both move-in and move-out cleaning services are available
Whether you are a tenant, landlord or an agency – our end of tenancy cleaning service is designed to fulfil your requirements and help you safely get your deposit back or welcome new tenants to your property. We have professional end of lease cleaners covering all London areas.
An end of tenancy cleaning service is often deemed essential as it brings your property back to its original standards. Also, where stipulated, it may be compulsory to have an end of tenancy clean carried out by a professional company for estate agent and certification purposes or landlord requests
If you’re anticipating a move in the near future, we’re more than happy to help with the cleaning process. We serve clients throughout Plymouth and the surrounding areas, providing a comprehensive cleaning service that results in a spotless finish. Our expertise often results in a stress-free moving experience, whether you’re leaving the property yourself, or waiting for a new tenant to arrive.
What makes our end of tenancy cleaning service а convenient choice?
Money back guarantee
Short notice availability in case you are in a hurry
No time limitations as we are a 24 hour operation
We provide all detergents and equipment for any services carried out
Flexible appointment options, including weekends and bank holidays
Daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly cleaning slots
How OCD carry out our end of tenancy cleans
1. We will dispatch a team of cleaners located near you, based on the size of your property and the amount of work (usually 2 or 3) who will arrive at the time you’ve specified.
2. The experts will carry all necessary equipment and detergents and will commence the cleaning session right away.
3. Our cleaners will clean all areas of your property according to your requirement and special attention will be paid to the areas specified in that schedule, in order to ensure the best results possible.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that this service can’t be performed up to standard if the tenant’s personal belongings are not removed (or at least packed and gathered somewhere)
We follow a detailed end of tenancy cleaning checklist
All tasks can be tailored to match your property needs and personal requirements. Please mention any specific requirements you have when booking the service with us.
Click to View the complete service checklist below:
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
General room clean-up
- Spots removed from walls upon request
- Mirrors, pictures, and frames are wiped/dusted
- Light fittings, switches, and shades are wiped/dusted
- Doors and skirting boards are cleaned
- Curtains hoover and rails
- Fireplace and surrounding area
- Glass, frames, and sills
- Inside and outside if requested
- Window channelling if requested (this can often be black with grime and cobwebs)
- Clear out and dust through drawers, cupboards, and shelves
- Remove fingerprints and marks around handles
- Detach cushions, hoover inside sofa and underneath
- Move beds and drawers, clean underneath
- Move furniture and vacuum through to edges
- Expert steam clean upon request
- Check and remove residual debris and dust
- Descale and wipe around the drain
- Clean plug and pour scented disinfectant down the plug hole to keep it smelling fresh
- Degrease/ descale, clean and dry and buff up to high shine
- Fridge – remove grime, mildew, and food deposits, wipe door handles and rubber seal
- Freezer – inside and out (if defrosted), door handles and rubber seal
- Dishwasher – remove grime, mildew, food deposits and check filters
- Washing machine – inside and out, soap dispenser drawer and rubber seal
- Microwave – top, sides, inside and out
- Tumble Dryer – dust and lint filters, handles and seal, inside and out
- Oven – degrease hobs, grills, pans and racks
- Toaster – wipe and remove leftover crumbs
- Extractor – dust and wipe down check filters
- Wipe taps, buff taps, fittings, soap dispenser, radiator and towel rail
- Remove limescale
- Clean bathtub, WC’s, bidet, shower cubicles, screen and tiles
- Mirrors/glass surfaces, toothbrush glass
- Check and remove hair within the drainage outlet
- Wipe extractor fans and make clean and free from dust
- Clean pipework and plumbing behind the WC if accessible
- Hoover and mop floor
- All cupboards cleaned inside and out with tops and bottoms also cleaned with any grease deposits removed
- Tiled areas cleaned to a high shine
- Cooker hobs cleaned and left shiny
- Oven cleaning (if requested as this is a separate charge)
- Fridge and freezer already covered up above in appliances
- Skirting doors and frames all cleaned up and any hand or grime marks removed
- Lights cobweb free and any grease deposits removed
- Light switches and plug sockets all cleaned up to a respectable standard
- Floor hoovered and hot mopped with a kill on contact sanitiser
- Throw away any leftover rubbish
- Wipe rubbish bin inside and out
Additional cleaning procedures
- Wall spot cleaning – When it comes to ending a tenancy agreement, visible marks on the walls are often worrisome. We might be able to do something about it by using sugar soap. However, keep in mind that if the wall is too damaged only a handyman will be able to render you a professional assistance.
- Deep carpet and upholstery cleaning – If your textile floor coverings need refreshing or require stain removal, you can combine your move out cleaning with a hot water extraction or dry cleaning. This service is done with high-end machines and is suitable for most types of carpets and upholstered furniture.
If you’re not satisfied, we’ve got a 72-hour guarantee!
If you notice that an area wasn’t cleaned properly, then please contact us as soon as possible. We will send the team back for a free re-clean. This way we ensure that tenants will get their security deposits back and landlords will be content with the state of their property. NOTE: After the tenancy clean is finished, you will receive a notification which can be used to show landlords and letting agencies that the property has been cleaned by a professional cleaning company and any associated invoices forwarded for your information and safe keeping